Terms of Service
Copyright CanadianMusicians.Com 2013. All rights reserved. Reproduction, adaptation, or translation without permission is prohibited except as allowed under the International copyright laws. All the text, graphics, design, content, and other works are the copyrighted works of CanadianMusicians.Com.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this site and your use of the CanadianMusicians.com ("Services") does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other CanadianMusicians.com users.
- You may not use the http://www.canadianmusicians.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the http://www.canadianmusicians.com service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack http://www.canadianmusicians.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with http://www.canadianmusicians.com .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any CanadianMusicians.com members ("Spam").
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of CanadianMusicians.com, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your http://www.canadianmusicians.com account. While http://www.canadianmusicians.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that CanadianMusicians.com cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the http://www.canadianmusicians.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the http://www.canadianmusicians.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The CanadianMusicians.com service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on CanadianMusicians.com to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on http://www.canadianmusicians.com must provide a link back to CanadianMusicians.com.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the CanadianMusicians.com service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by contacting us at the bottom of the site with your email and username. This will also remove any text and images etc. you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- CanadianMusicians.com undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit CanadianMusicians.com to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The CanadianMusicians.Com Internet team strives to provide you with useful, accurate, and timely information on this website. Accordingly, CanadianMusicians.Com has attempted to provide accurate information and materials on this website but assumes no responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of that information or materials. CanadianMusicians.Com may change the content of any information or materials available at this website, or to the products described in them, at any time without notice. However, CanadianMusicians.Com makes no commitment to update the information or materials on this website which, as a result, may be out of date. Information and opinions expressed in bulletin boards or other forums are not necessarily those of CanadianMusicians.Com Neither CanadianMusicians.Com, nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors, or affiliates are responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted on CanadianMusicians.Com 's website. CanadianMusicians.Com reserves the right to revise these terms and/or legal restrictions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing this page from time to time to ensure compliance with the then-current terms and legal restrictions because they will be binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and legal restrictions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
Claims can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org